[shown hanging at the 2005 Mid South Fair]

Somewhere during the late summer of 2004, I realized that I could make a Christmas gift quilt for our older son and his fiancé ~ and so, Decadent Dreaming was born. I thought long and hard and finally came up with the following to enclose with their king size quilt [I was greatly influenced by the fact that they both love chocolate and ice cream ...] ~
Savor over 2,000 pieces in these seventeen extraordinary flavors:
• Espresso Chocolate Swirl
• Caramel Chocolate Chip
• Triple Chocolate Brownie
• Red Velvet Crumble
• Fudge Ribbon Ripple
• Chocolate Heath Bar Crunch
• German Chocolate Delight
• CafĂ© au Lait
• Mocha Macadamia Cheesecake
• Mint Chocolate Cappuccino
• Banana Berry White Chocolate Blast
• Butterscotch Mocha Ripple
• Mocha White Chocolate Chip
• Hazelnut Mocha Truffle
• White Chocolate Cashew Swirl
• Cocoa and Vanilla Bean Scramble
• Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundae
Indulge your passion for chocolate while you sleep:
• No fat
• No cholesterol
• No carbohydrates
• No allergy worries
• No sodium
• No lactose intolerance
• No sugar
• No caffeine
• No calories
• No guilt
Sweet Dreams!
[Decadent Dreaming was quilted by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville. When it was sent back from South Carolina, I was working at the local quilt shop as the part-time office manager. My husband brought the unopened box to me at the shop because I couldn’t wait until I got home to see the quilt!]
No comments:
Post a Comment