Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2006 Mid South Fair

In the miniature quilt category (less than 24” x 24”), a scrappy batik Rail Fence end-table topper (third place).

In the crib quilt category (more than 36” but less than 60”), a kitchen-table topper named Santa Fe (second place).

In the wall quilt category (more than 25” but less than 80”), Flying Geese and Angel Wings (third place).

In the bed quilt category (more than 60” but less than 110”), Fiesta! (first place).

These ribbons were added to those for my 2005 entries and hung quietly in the closet in my quilt studio.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What, exactly, is one to do with the ribbons? I've always wondered...

These ribbons are well deserved.
Thanks for sharing your journey~

Barb said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic and so deserved. I'm too much of a chicken to enter my quilts. I don't think I could take the rejection!